I think John Dewey's ideas for elementary schools would include lots of problem solving and solving problems in your head. I think it would also include being able to work well with others and learning how to grow up. I think the students there would be focu focused on judgment instead of knowledge.
5 comments:
You can skip to the 3rd paragraph to read about his ideas.
I think John Dewey's ideas for elementary schools would include lots of problem solving and solving problems in your head. I think it would also include being able to work well with others and learning how to grow up. I think the students there would be focu focused on judgment instead of knowledge.
I think John Dewey is very, VERY, smart for his idea!
I think John Dewey's ideas include on the board problems and hard problem solving equations.
I think Jon Dewey's idea was great.
Post a Comment