Monday, April 28, 2008

Chapters 1-2

Ms. Hussey is a very unusual teacher. Do you think our classroom is similar to hers? Are some things similar? Would you want to be part of her class? Why or why not?

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I think it's very different from our classroom. I think that since the teacher is very unusual that the classroom is very unusual too.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Star because if she's unusual then her classroom would be unusual too.

Anonymous said...

I also agree with star and rainbowshorty. The reason I voted is because if the teacher is very unusual so would her house, her classroom, and everything else that she owned.

Anonymous said...

I too agree with Star and RainbowShorty. Because the way the class is desribed it's probably the #1 unusual classroom ever. Their class does work that doesn't require textbooks or anything else.

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I must agree with Star and Rainbowshorty.It is VERY different from our classroom and and an extremly unusual teacher.I think that having Ms.Hussey as a teacher would be really awesome.I still like Ms.H though.

Anonymous said...

I also agree with both star, spongebob, and rainbowshorty. The reason I agree with them is because from what I've heard so far. If the teacher is very unusual, I would think that everything she does and owns is very unusual. Not to mention that she doesn't teach a full curriculum.

Anonymous said...

I Think spomge bob right

Anonymous said...

I think Dash10 and spongebob are right.

Anonymous said...

I would want to be part of her class because they have fun projects.

Anonymous said...

I would say they have fun projects too.

Anonymous said...

I won't say it is different from our classroom, but I won't say it is different. We do work on things on our own, but we don't choose what we work on.( Exept for some things. By the way I think that you should let us choose from a bunch of activities more, Ms.H.)So I would not say I don't agree with you, but I will not say I do ether.

Anonymous said...

I completly agree with star. Though I would not mind being in her class.

Anonymous said...

I agree with ever one though I do think that that her classroom is some sort similar to our classroom.One is that it belongs in a school.Two it does have a teacher.But our teacher is not unusal like Ms.Hussey.I would enjoy some projects that she does in her classroom.

Anonymous said...

I would also agree with Star,and Rainbow shorty because if the taecher is unusual than the classroom is going to have to be unusual too.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Spongebob because it probably is a weird classroom!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Dash10's saying is right because they are a very unusual class on the planet!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Our classroom isn't that weird. Do any of yall think classrooms are that weird? Like, what teacher ask what there students want to do.

Anonymous said...

There classroom is different from our classroom because like they haven"t done anything from textbooks but they also have a lot of writing projects like we do. There classroom sounds very creative. I would like to be in her class but I prefer Ms.H.!!!!!!

J. Harter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I agree with all these people. I think her class is different so she is different too!

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way. I know if I was a teacher that I would decorate the room with what I thought.

Anonymous said...

I would be part of her class so I could explore beyond the ordinary. I could think of things in a different way.

Anonymous said...

I agree with star also because Ms. Hussey let's the students study what ever they get interisted in. That's a little wierd if you ask me.

Anonymous said...

I think that everyone's comet is a good one.My opinion is that I think that Dash10's comet is one of the comets I found to be a good one.Come on. No textbooks.That's a good one all right.

Anonymous said...

I Think Everyone's comment's was great.

Anonymous said...

I would want to be in Ms.Hussey class because that would make school worth going to enery day would be a adventure.

Anonymous said...

I agree!

Anonymous said...

The awnswer to penguin's question is the type of teacher that is awesome!

Anonymous said...

When Petra found the book, I thought that Petra would try to figure out all of those MYSTERYS?. I bet I was wrong though.How could a girl like Petra solve all of those mysterys?.Does anyone on this blog think that Petra will solve that one mystery when she got that letter in chapter1?

Anonymous said...

My favorite part was when Petra told Calder that she thought that one of the pentominoes was trying to talk to her.That is just plain out weird.