Thursday, May 8, 2008

What is your favorite part so far?

Several people have voted "other" on the poll for their favorite part of the book. So, what was your favorite part?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite part was when got the letter.

Anonymous said...

My favorite part was when Calder and Petra ate lunch together. To me, it was the books destiny for them to be friends.

Anonymous said...

My favorite part so far is when Petra got the letter from the mysterious person.

Anonymous said...

My favorite part was when Petra found the book because that is where the book started falling in place to me. I think that was the most interesting part.

Anonymous said...

My favorite part is when Calder finds the painting at Mrs.Sharpe's house.I like it because I think it when the book falls in to place.

Anonymous said...

My favorite part so far is when they got the letter.

Anonymous said...

I really liked the part where they went to the museum. It was cool that they broke the museum rules!

Anonymous said...

My favorite part so far is in chapter 9 when they learn a little more about the lady in front of Petra.

Anonymous said...

I like when they got the letter because they had gotten it very mysterios.

Anonymous said...

My favorite part is when they try to find out more of Johannes Vermeer.

Anonymous said...

I loved when those peolple got the letter, It was intretaining and fun! I wanted to read the book all day!

Anonymous said...

I liked the part where Petra was spying on Ms.Hussey.

Anonymous said...

I like the part when Calder and Petra both are at thier houses and they read abot the painting done by Vermeer I like that part because thats when it starts to be mysteroius.

bestty500 said...

My favorite part was at the end when Petra and Calder got in a newspaper! It was awesome! I bet Denise was shocked about it. :)

Braces said...

My favorite part was when the man was chasing Calder.


My other favorite part was when they were on the newspaper, just like bestty500!