It is a neat place to be. I like the Vermeercentrium.
I can't beleive she lives close to Paris.
It is aroud Paris. I wish I could go there!
I can't imagine me living in Paris, but that is where Veermeer lives. It is so awsome!
From the book I thought she lived in Detroit or Kentukey not in Paris
I can't believe it. She lived near Paris? I hope someday I can go there.
I love Paris!!! I wish i could live that close. I'd be there every day.
The country is close to Paris, and The continent is in Europe. Oh my god I would just love to be there right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Delft is in the Nederlands and is close to Belgie Belgique. It is a very interesting place.
All I can say that no one else has said is that it's not near Paris because it's not in France.
The continent is Europe and country is the Netherlands.
I think Delft is in the Netherlands next to Deutshland.
Delf is in the Netherlands which is in the state of Europe
OMG. I can't belive I said it was by Paris at first. It is in the Netherlands.
Delft is in the country of Netherlands wich is in the the continent of Europe.
I had guessed Delft was in Germany. Well, it's not exactly in Germany. It's right next to it. It turns out it's in the NetherLands.
Delft is probally very close to Germany, but not too close.
My mistake. I thought he lived in Paris. Actually he lives in the Netherlands. It's still pretty cool that he lived in a different country. I even accidentally said that Vermeer was a girl in my last comment.
Sorry for the mishap Vemeer actually lives in the the Netherlands
In the Nederlands and on the con- tinat of Europe.
In the Nederlands and on the containat of Europe.
I quess I was wrong about my comment. Vermeer lives in the Nederlands which is also in Europe.
Know I know that Vermeer lived in the Netherlands, and in the continent of Europe.
Post a Comment
23 comments:
It is a neat place to be. I like the Vermeercentrium.
I can't beleive she lives close to Paris.
It is aroud Paris. I wish I could go there!
I can't imagine me living in Paris, but that is where Veermeer lives. It is so awsome!
From the book I thought she lived in Detroit or Kentukey not in Paris
I can't believe it. She lived near Paris? I hope someday I can go there.
I love Paris!!! I wish i could live that close. I'd be there every day.
The country is close to Paris, and The continent is in Europe. Oh my god I would just love to be there right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Delft is in the Nederlands and is close to Belgie Belgique. It is a very interesting place.
All I can say that no one else has said is that it's not near Paris because it's not in France.
The continent is Europe and country is the Netherlands.
I think Delft is in the Netherlands next to Deutshland.
Delf is in the Netherlands which is in the state of Europe
OMG. I can't belive I said it was by Paris at first. It is in the Netherlands.
Delft is in the country of Netherlands wich is in the the continent of Europe.
I had guessed Delft was in Germany. Well, it's not exactly in Germany. It's right next to it. It turns out it's in the NetherLands.
Delft is probally very close to Germany, but not too close.
My mistake. I thought he lived in Paris. Actually he lives in the Netherlands. It's still pretty cool that he lived in a different country. I even accidentally said that Vermeer was a girl in my last comment.
Sorry for the mishap Vemeer actually lives in the the Netherlands
In the Nederlands and on the con- tinat of Europe.
In the Nederlands and on the containat of Europe.
I quess I was wrong about my comment. Vermeer lives in the Nederlands which is also in Europe.
Know I know that Vermeer lived in the Netherlands, and in the continent of Europe.
Post a Comment